Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Cafepress GetYerGoat™ Goat Gifts Black Friday Sale

Cafepress GetYerGoat™ Goat Gifts Black Friday Sale EXTENDED Thru Nov24 Midnight


It's Black Friday and I know most of you are probably at the shopping malls so I extended the GetYerGoat Black Friday Sales through the weekend.
I have a number of sales for you this weekend :

First of All I have a special Friends & Family of GetYerGoat:Goat t-shirt,Goat Gear,Goat Lovers GiftGet $15 off $50* on ALL items in the shop-
Use this link to enter GetYerGoat™ to activate this special sale
Excludes Gift Certificates, bulk orders, taxes and shipping fees. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons. Valid through November 28, 2007 at 11:59 p.m
BUT! This offer CAN Be used with the following Sales!

ALL Goat Calendars 10% Off
IN Addition to the Calendar Sale: All Keepsake Jewelry Boxes are $2.00 OFF and All items in the section- Rudolph is Really a GOAT are also $2.00 OFF Until Midnight Nov 24 Only
then they return to their regular prices

Don't forget.....( These $2.00 OFF Specials CAN be used in conjunction with these offers! As they are already marked down in the shop)

What items are NEW at GetYerGoat™?
I added a few NEW Funny Goat T-shirts and Gifts- you can find them in the Our Most popular Goat gifts section -
We have:
1.The voices in my head keep telling me - Get more goats
2. If you want to impress me - be nice to my goats
3. You need a Goatitude™ adjustment
4. Honey, the goats are out
5. When I die the goats get everything
just to name a few..

Go Goat Shopping this weekend at GetYerGoat™ and Save ..

I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as Mine was and all of your goats are happy and healthy.
Goatally Yours
goatlady
Goat-Link.com
GetYerGoat.com
TotallyGoatally. com
JeffersLivestock