Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GetYerGoat at Zazzle Says Thank You

I want to thank all my customers who have ordered items from GetYerGoat in association with Zazzle. There were some Awesome deals during the Zazzle 12 deals of Christmas Sale, I did my own shopping for Christmas (yes I have to purchase my own products) I finished my Christmas shopping - Whew! That was an exciting sale and I want to publicly Thank Zazzle for offering such wonderful deals- Thanks Zazzle. I hope all of you are almost ready for the holidays, and I want to wish each of you a safe and wonderful Holiday season this year- stay warm and drive safe.
Zazzle is offering now:
Get your gifts by Christmas! Free ground shipping on $50+. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS! Use Code: ZAZZLEGROUND
If you still have some online shopping to do, you still have 3 days to get ground shipping.
GetYerGoat in association with Zazzle
Get your Gifts for Goat Lovers .. :) Happy Holidays! goatlady